- To build new towns/new settlement centres in rural areas with complete infrastructure and conducive to the surroundings.
- To develop rural areas to balance the development metropolitan territories in Penang.
- To build affordable houses for people in rural areas.
- To build new development centres complete with basic infrastructure, commercial and public facilities.
To develop independently based on the criteria below by:
- Appointing consultants in preparing concept plans and designs.
- Getting approval of Technical Departments and Local License Authorities.
- Offering tender and implementing construction work by appointed contractors.
- Obtaining Occupancy Certificate and handing over housing units to buyers.
To privatise and joint venture through measures by:
- Offering tenders to competent developers who fulfill the goals and objectives of PERDA
- Negotiating with short listed companies to run the projects in lines with PERDA’s mission.
Increasing acquisition of lands as collateral for housing development.
|< Prev||Next >|